Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Darren Maule, trading as The Never Ending Comedy Tour (NECT).
- Any person/s entering or participating in this competition (“participant”) accepts and agrees that by entering this competition they have had an opportunity to read and consider these Terms and Conditions and that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open to any live, natural person who is 18 years or older, resident in South Africa, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, its agents, or anyone connected with the administration of this competition.
- The Never Ending Comedy Tour (NECT) reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the rules, terms and conditions of this competition, at any time without prior notice.
- The competition period will run as posted per the formal post on the Darren Maule official Facebook or Instagram post. The winner of the competition will be selected by a Randomiser Application, by the date as given on the Darren Maule official Facebook post.
- The winner will be announced on the Darren Maule official Facebook page, and/or the Darren Maule Instagram account, on a separate public post.
- Competition prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other items. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize/s with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- Participants may enter only each competition once.
- Entries that are unclear, illegible, or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The Never Ending Comedy Tour (NECT) shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever, and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the promoter. The promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of this competition.
- In the event that entry into this competition is contingent on the participant entering any website or social media page or application, the participant hereby acknowledges that any and all costs associated with the required internet connection will not constitute a cost of entering into this competition and shall be borne solely by the participant.
- By entering this competition, the participant consents to the collection, use, storage, disclosure, processing and further processing of his/her personal information (the participant’s name, ID number, cell phone number, address, personal preferences, and other personal information the participant provides when entering and participating in this competition) by The Never Ending Comedy Tour, the promoter.
- The purposes for processing personal information is to: (i) conduct this competition; (ii) facilitate the participant’s participation in the competition; (iii) communicate with the participant and send direct marketing communication via SMS, email and other forms of communication and (iv) for market and product research.
- Should the participant object to the processing of his/her personal information and/or receipt of direct marketing, the Participant should send an email to email@example.com.
- By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the promoter’s public and/or social media platform, a participant consents to and gives the promoter a world-wide royalty free license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the promoter’s products and/or services.
- Any winner may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of the winner, to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. The winner is, however, entitled to decline such a request.
- Should the winner/s refuse to comply with this rule for any reason, then the winner shall be deemed to have rejected the prize, and it shall revert to the promoter.
- Where a winner consents to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
- In the event of any dispute relating to this competition, the decision by The Never Ending Comedy Tour (NECT) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with a participant.
- By participating in the competition, participants agree to release and hold The Never Ending Comedy Tour (NECT) harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in such promotion, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- In the event where the competition is cancelled or suspended, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against The Never Ending Comedy Tour (NECT), their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- The Never Ending Comedy Tour (NECT) and its subcontractors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephone, post, electronic hardware and software programs, network, internet and computer malfunctions, delays, failures and difficulties, errors in transmission or any condition caused by events beyond the control of The Never Ending Comedy Tour (NECT) which may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
- All competitions and promotions are not endorsed by Facebook, Instagram, and/or its holding company, META, and are administered by The Never Ending Comedy Tour (NECT).
Book Darren Maule
Book Darren Maule for your next event. Comedy, Radio, MC, and more. Darren Maule has got it all.